《后果》

你是春的明媚和秋的丰饶

你的本质是什么,用什么造成,

What is your substance,whereof are you made,

使得万千个倩影都追随着你?

That millions of strange shadows on you tend?

每人都只有一个,每人,一个影;

Since every one hath every one one shade,

你一人,却能幻作千万个影子。

And you,but one,can every shadow lend;

试为阿都尼写生,他的画像

Describe Adonis,and the counterfeit

不过是模仿你的拙劣的赝品;

Is poorly imitated after you;

尽量把美容术施在海伦颊上,

On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set

便是你披上希腊妆的新的真身。

And you in Grecian tires are painted new;

一提起春的明媚和秋的丰饶,

Speak of the spring,and foison of the year:

一个把你的绰约的倩影显示,

The one doth shadow of your beauty show,

另一个却是你的慷慨的写照;

The other as your bounty doth appear,

一切天生的俊秀都蕴含着你。

And you in every blessed shape we know.

一切外界的妩媚都有你的份,

In all external grace you have some part,

但谁都没有你那颗坚贞的心

But you like none,none you,for constant heart.

——莎士比亚十四行诗 译者:梁宗岱 


Sherlock给John读了段诗。

随缘全文链接:http://www.mtslash.org/thread-179083-1-1.html

评论(1)
热度(21)